A Bad Habit

I have a nasty habit of buying way too much music. In the last three weeks or so, I've bought all this: Bob Dylan-Highway 61 Revisited, The Frames-Set List, Death Cab for Cutie-Plans, Emmanuel Jal-Ceasefire, Built to Spill-There is Nothing Wrong With Love, Willy Mason-Where the Humans Eat, Bright Eyes' splits with Neva Dinova and Spoon, Iron and Wine-Our Endless Numbered Days, The Most Serene Republic-Underwater Cinematographer, Pinback-Blue Screen Life, and Iron and Wine/Calexico-In the Reigns. I also just received a vinyl box set of early Bright Eyes material for my birthday. I haven't even been able to fully soak up all those new tunes. When I do, I'll tell you about them. In the meantime, I think I have enough new music right now to work on kicking this nasty habit, or at least subduing it to the point of only a few new albums every month.

No comments:

Popular Posts